16 June 2007

Necessary Evils

Eventually I have the paperwork organised.

Yesterday I was offered a job, in fact I was offered two jobs. One was from Acorn Adventure and I was on the verge of signing the contract when I thought, I know we'll see if PGL can offer anything. They did, and the offer was considerably better. This has meant that the last two hours have been spent trawling through paperwork, crossing the 't's' and dotting the 'i's' on contracts and CRB disclosures all with PGL letter heads. It has been somewhat stressful and only now have I managed to get it all in some sort of order.

When am I going? Next Saturday, the 23rd June, leaving Dover 15:30.
Where am I working? Camping les Tamaris. It's on the Mediterranean Coast and I'll be working mainly from sit-on-top kayaks. Not my first choice, but it's enough to get my Gap Year started.

I think it is time to add some extra categories to the twenty I already have for this blog. I'll start with France and Work, but I will not be going through the past hundred or so posts adding these categories to relevant entries. I may add more categories when I see fit.

Good lines, stay safe and see you on the wet stuff...
Iain


No comments: