19 June 2007

Not long now

Monday night: some of my stuff laid out on my brother's bed ready to be packed into The North Face bag on the floor.

Today I sat two A Level exams, one in ICT and the other in 3D Design, which means that I only have one more exam in Business Studies left. That is on Thursday, but that also means I am that bit closer to leaving home to go and work for PGL in France. It's kind of scary to think that I won't see home for such a long time, but it is also quite a big step for me as a person who has never left the country before. In some ways I am looking forward to it, but at the same time it is quite daunting. After a couple of days I should be settled in and it will feel like second nature to be living in a tent in Southern France paddling a sit-on-top every day.

Good lines, stay safe and see you on the wet stuff...
Iain


No comments: