10 January 2009

Interviews and Walking


I had an interview today. This was the second interview I have ever had; the first was with Morrisons some time back, which proved unsuccessful. However, I hope this is more successful than that; if it is, I will be spending the majority of my Easter and Summer holidays, as well as the odd weekend, working over in Whinlatter Forest for Go Ape on their aerial assault course.

Not one for driving relatively long distances without good reason I donned my boots after the half-hour interview, and headed off into the overcast fells. I only had a short walk up to the top of Latrigg, which looks, from 368m, down on Keswick. It was windy and offered little in the way of impressive views over Derwent Water and Bassenthwaite Lake because of the grey cloud hanging over the Lake District, but It did mean that for the two hours spent sat behind the wheel I actually did two-and-a-half hours of activities, which made the journey worthwhile.

Good lines, stay safe and see you on the wet stuff...
Iain

No comments: