08 July 2009

Some more problems...

Looking across to Carrock Fell. Photo courtesy of BBC Cumbria.

I'm halfway through a four day break; I've to be back at work on Saturday. I spent yesterday ticking off jobs, which had mounted up over the past couple of days and then grabbed a quick bouldering session at The Sands Centre. Today, I pottered around the house for a while before getting restless of being locked up inside. In order to get my countryside fix I headed off to Carrock Fell for a session on the southern group of boulders. I managed to get nine problems done, before retiring for the day as the skin on my fingers was starting to wear. I'm hoping to get out tomorrow for a day of cragging and then maybe get one more bouldering session in before starting back at work on Saturday.

One last point. My camera's eventually bitten the dust and is producing some rather interesting pictures. Hence the reason for nicking a photo from the Beeb. A new camera is in the post so hopefully normal picture service will be resumed.

Good lines, stay safe and see you on the wet stuff...
Iain

No comments: