05 April 2007

Horses for courses


In this last half hour I've just organised myself, once again, and got myself on another kayaking course. It was only a couple of months ago that I was saying there were ten more courses I wanted to attend after the WWSR, which was done this weekend. Well that has just been reduced by one as my Five Star Training is now planned for the 2nd and 3rd June at that mighty fine paddling institution just outside Bala, Canolfan Tryweryn. Hopefully, this course will be just as good as the last and maybe I'll be able to use my own creek boat instead of borrowing a demo boat off the coach. In fact, one reason for booking the Five Star Training is to have an excuse to use my Rocker (when it comes) before going to France. I cannot envisage myself using it otherwise.

Good lines, stay safe and see you on the wet stuff...
Iain


No comments: