23 May 2007

The journey begins...


I'm going paddling tonight; paddling on the Washburn that is. However the journey should prove quite interesting as Roger has already set off and I'm at home about to settle down to some revision. Why is this? Revision - my exams are in a couple of weeks; Roger already on the way - my usual source for lifts is working outside of the area and will be going straight to the Washburn so will be unable to come through my way to pick Roger and I up. Instead my dad has taken Roger with him to work at Nelson, where I will meet them later and from here we'll head onto Yorkshire for some dam release fun.

Come back tomorrow for the follow-up to this post and maybe I'll have got around to tapping out something for the actual river trip.

Good lines, stay safe and see you on the wet stuff...
Iain


No comments: