26 May 2007

Nice Shoes


My Teva Sunkosi Water Shoes arrived again today and this time they fitted. Hurray!!! It took a bit of time for them to arrive - I ordered them on the 29th April, they first came on the 4th May and didn't fit so they were dispatched back to Wiggle and now I've got a replacement pair, which do fit. Throughout this whole palaver Wiggle have been top notch with their customer service constantly sending me emails when something changed in relation to the order. This meant that I didn't have to worry about the order going AWOL or contact them to find out about the shoes in a moaning tone.

Anyway first impression of the shoes are all positive. They are super comfy, well fitted so they can't get sucked off your feet in a swim situation and look rather HOT in jeans. I've just got to go and try them in Roger and change all the outfitting so I can get in comfortably.

Good lines, stay safe and see you on the wet stuff...
Iain


No comments: