08 February 2007

It's a white Christmas...

Well it would have been if Christmas was held back a month and a fortnight so it was today instead of the 25th December. As it happens though I actually had a digital camera with me when it started snowing in college during my ICT lesson so I managed to get a couple of snaps of the white blanket, which covered the floor for what must have been a couple of hours before it disappeared. It has just snowed lightly again, but with the wet ground from the previously melted batch of snow it hasn't stuck.


What will this have done for the already low river levels? Your guess is as good as mine, but I am leading a trip down the River Kent on Sunday and if it doesn't rain biblical proportions or snow so heavily that snow melt will bring the river up from a sorrowful state to a state of hysteria I'll have to call it off.

One last thing. My blog, this very collection of posts written by my very hands, was featured as 'Blog of the Day' on Fuel my Blogs today. A very special moment indeed.

Good lines, stay safe and see you on the wet stuff...
Iain

No comments: