05 September 2007

Today is another Day

The Dragon Boat heads before repairs began.

25th July 9:49pm
The other day I lied when I said I had 24 days left. Well I wasn't at the time, but after today that count has been extended because I have extended my contract till the end of the season. This happened today during my meeting with the Recruitment Team where I have also sorted work out for when I return home before going to New Zealand. I could either be working at Boreatton Park, Shropshire; Dalguise, Perthshire or Barton Hall, Devon until November. Once sorted I can be off to New Zealand and after four months return to France for work at Embrum, Segries or even Tamaris. I know this means I will only be in New Zealand for four months, but licking at it realistically I would have been struggling to fund 6 months of travel with limited income.

Something about today: I had a quality day on the water and I started repairing the Dragon Boat heads and tails. This is part of my job description as Head of Paddles.

Good lines, stay safe and see you on the wet stuff...
Iain


No comments: